Monday, May 7, 2012

Cyprus visa


I am very excited and happy today, well, they say I am always excited about every little thing. My friends and I applied for Cyprus visa and we just have received our passports back with the visa stamp from Cyprus Embassy in Abu Dhabi!

Special thanks to Kuya He who took the effort to collect our passports from the embassy. Trust me the embassy's location was very hard to find.

The next step now is to finalize the itinerary of our 6 nights' trip. Very excited to visit this Mediterranean island soon and see the Rock of Aphrodite, Lara Beach in Akamas to see turtles, Mt. Troodos, Mt. Olympus, Nicosia and taste the Greek Cypriot's meze.

Also, (my younger sister will laugh at this) I would like to visit the Donkey Sanctuary in Vouni to see little donkeys.

3 comments:

  1. I support you Ate Cole. .

    For the Donkey, i guess you dont need to visit around.haha.. right girl (@ Vanessa)?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anne: What are you trying to say girl?.. - that I'm the "donkey"??..:P

    ReplyDelete